Friday, April 21, 2017

April .........Over 1/2 Way Over?? WHAT????

Hi My Beauties!

I just received an order I placed with Wet-N-Wild and one of the things on my list is the newer PhotoFocus Foundation.  I tried it for the first time this morning and absolutely love it!  I ordered it in Soft Beige and was fortunate enough that the color worked for me.  I used a buffer brush to blend it out.  I'll be trying it with a sponge in the future.  It really depends on the foundation brand as to what tool applies it best.  Some I've used have worked better with a sponge, some with a brush and some with just my fingers. 

I suggest you try several different ways before you give up on a particular foundation you may be trying.  It really CAN make a world of difference just by using a different application method.


Next in my box was the 'Crown Of My Canopy' highlighting powder.  This has quite a golden tone to it and I'll be trying that in the near future.  The reason I didn't try it this morning is because of the next product in the box, Ombre Blush in the shade 'Mai Tai Buy You A Drink'.  This really was amazing when I applied it to my face.  It has a warm glow, enough that I didn't feel the need to apply a separate highlighter.  This blush is sooooooooooo beautiful!  I had no idea I'd love it as much as I do.  It's buttery soft and I applied it with an E.L.F. stipple brush and it blended out beautifully!

I saw that they've come out with a Micellar Cleansing Water and because the top is a push pump, I really wanted to try it!!  Last night I was busy swatching on the back of my hand which gave me the opportunity to see how it worked at removing the swatches.  It worked great!  Enough said. LOL

I saw that they have Gel Lip Liners and purchased one in the shade 'Bare To Comment'.  I used it this morning before putting on my liquid lip.  It was a very soft, comfortable liner.   I not only lined my lips, but colored them in with it as well as a base for the liquid lip.  It's kind of a nudey pink color.

I then applied the MegaLast Liquid Catsuit matte Lipstick in 'Rebel Rose'.  It's basically a my lips but better type of shade.  I've had it on for 4 hours so far and it's stayed well on my lips and has been quite comfortable as liquid lipsticks go.  I also ordered 'Give Me Mocha', but I don't believe it was in the box.  I've got to go back and give things another look through to be sure I didn't drop it somewhere.

I saw the Mega Rocks Glitter Nail Color in the color 'At Will Call' with beautiful purple and silver glitter inside and I'm excited to try this on an accent nail.

The last thing I ordered was the Photo Focus Concealer in the shade 'Light Ivory'.  I did not try it this morning because I received a sample of Bobbi Brown's concealer in another box and decided to try that first.  



 Once I've had a chance to try the other products I'll be back to let you know my thoughts.

I pray that you're healthy, that you're happy that you're safe and most importantly, I pray that you have P.E.A.C.E. in your life!

Until we meet again my friends, have an AWESOME WEEKEND!!

Love,























 


No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...