Friday, March 10, 2017

Ipsy .......March 2017 Sneak Peak

Welcome to a new weekend! 

I'm excited that we're another day closer to spring!  Woot Woot!  We really can't complain because the winter really wasn't all that bad.

I don't know about you, but I have NO patience to wait to see what will be coming in my Ipsy Bag, so..........................................................
YES, I went out to the website to see what is on it's way to me and the items below are what I'll be getting.

I'm always excited when I get a brush in my bag, so that's a no brainer! LOL  I've also been into different blushes lately too, so when I saw there is a blush coming, I was super pumped!

I've also wanted to try the Tarte liquid lipstick and the color actually looks wearable this time!  I'll let you know more when the bag arrives.  I hate it when a sample comes out and it's an orange or a bright purple or bright pink that I just wouldn't wear.

I received a bronzer from PUR not long ago and I'm really enjoying it, so I'm excited to try out the 4-in-1 concealer this month.  I also just received a product by First Aid Beauty in another box that are toner pads.  The jury is out on those as I've only used one so far, but I'm curious how the Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer will feel.  I'm hoping not greasy.  I've heard many good things about the brand, so I'm happy to give it a go!



When my bag arrives I'll post a pic and give you my thoughts on all the products.  I think the bag looks super cute.

I'm also getting my BoxyCharm box soon.  Their theme for this month is 'Creepy Cute'.  I haven't the faintest idea why when we're coming into spring, but .................. I'll share those items when they arrive as well.

I pray that you're healthy, that you're happy, that you're safe, and most importantly, I pray that you have P-E-A-C-E in your life!~

Until we meet again my friends, have an amazing weekend!

Talk soon,
 












No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...