Friday, February 17, 2017

BoxyCharm ~ February 2017......................

Happy Friday All!  Woot Woot!

We've made it through another glorious week while living the dream. 😎

Today I wanted to show you what arrived in my mailbox yesterday...........................






As you can see by the title it's my #FebruaryBoxyCharm Box !  

Of all the subscription boxes I've tried, this one is my #AbsoluteFavorite one by far!  They always have great products in them and I've not yet felt slighted in the least!

When I added up the retail for all the items I received, it totals to over $160!!  Not bad for a $19.66 box!  

I received :

 3 Brushes from Sedona Lace 

 2 Eye shadows from Makeup Geek

 1 Small Z-Palette

 1 Lipstick from Japonesque in a beautiful deep wine color

 1 Dr. Brandt Tube of Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator along with a code for 25% off of my next purchase

If you've never heard of BoxyCharm or been hesitant to give it a try, I encourage you to give it a try.  

Here's my referral link :


https://boxycharm.com/refer/Penny-JTQGOXKM

I am not sponsored in any way by BoxyCharm.  I just really enjoy this subscription and think you will too!  The only thing I will get if you use my referral code are points for products.  If you sign up, you'll be able to do the same thing!  So why not?!?!

I pray that you're healthy, that you're happy, that you're safe, and most importantly, I pray that you have P-E-A-C-E in your life!

Until next time friends!

Have a great weekend!

 




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...