Friday, May 19, 2017

Feeling Run Over?

Good Morning!

Have you ever felt over run, outnumbered, as though your opinion doesn't matter or not respected?
When I say 'over run', it's from a metaphorical stance.  

This is something I've been dealing with lately.  There are some individuals in my life that seem to feel that things can't run without them.  I'm moving up into a new position in the fall, but feeling a bit as though I'm not truly wanted in the position or that I'm not capable of handling the position.  The one I'm replacing doesn't want to fully leave and the other one coming up behind me has me overwhelmed, bombarded with e-mails constantly on any one particular subject like a dog after a bone.

Let's face it.  We live in a predominantly man run society.  There are many 'Good 'Ol Boys Clubs' out there.  They don't feel that a female could possibly do as good of a job as they can because females are incompetent, at least in their eyes.


I'm the kind of person who is kind hearted, likes to keep the peace and doesn't like to argue unless it's absolutely necessary.  I guess maybe I'm just too soft to step into the position that I'll be stepping into. 

Maybe I just need to 'Embrace the uncertainty' of it all.............

I just need to put on my 'big girl panties' and keep the faith that everything will all work out. 

I just need to be 'me' and let the chips fall where they may.  If anyone doesn't like me for the real person that I am, it's not my problem, it's theirs. 

If you've ever felt this way, leave me a comment about your experience and what you've done to deal with it.

Love,







No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...