Thursday, December 22, 2016

My Favorite Fruit........ Peaches! Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette......................

Happy Thursday December 22, 2016!!



Good Morning!  What's YOUR favorite fruit or are you a non-fruit eater?  My absolute favorite fruit is Peaches!! 
What's the best of both worlds between food and makeup?  A peach palette!  Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette is AMAZING!


The colors in this palette are so richly pigmented, they blend like a dream and smell like peaches.  What more could a girl ask for?  I use Peach Pit a LOT in the crease and Nectar on the lid plus White Peach on my brow bone.  When I want to do a more smoky look, I either go with Delectable or Talk Derby To Me.  All the colors are spectacular. 

I'm so excited about the rest of the peach scented line they're coming out with as well. 

Too Faced makes great products.  I'm not quite sure how I feel about them selling to Estee Lauder recently.  I hope and pray they continue to put out more amazing products as they have the past 19 years.

Have a peachy day!!

Pia









No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...