Thursday, December 15, 2016

Fresh Life...... Eau de Parfum......

Happy Thursday December 15, 2016!!

Only 10 more days to go!  WHERE has this year gone?  It seems like only yesterday it was June/July.  Now we're nearing Christmas and the time has just slipped away so quickly.


Today's product is a new perfume for me.  I'm not sure how long it's been on the market, but I received a sample and fell in love.  My boyfriend also loves the fragrance, which led me to purchasing it in a roller ball.

It's called Fresh Life.  Here is how it's described online (since I'm not that great at it)......

Airy notes of grapefruit, lilac leaves, transparent magnolia float above sunny hints of silk amber, warm orange, and tonka flowers, balanced by the aquatic freshness of sweet cucumber, sparkling moss, and morning dew. At the base, Earthy notes of velvet bergamot, vanilla grass, and dreamy cypress anchor the fragrance.

I'm not even sure what a tonka flower is, but I really love this blend.  If you can get a sample before purchasing, I would highly suggest that for any fragrance that's new to you.  This roller ball runs $25, so you want to be sure you like it before spending the money.

Smelling Good & Another Day Closer to Christmas!

Pia

No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...