Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Soap and Glory Primer...............

Happy Wednesday December 14th, 2016!!



Are you getting any snow where you live?  I've lived with snow every winter for my entire life, but I'm getting to the point that I wouldn't mind living in a warmer climate without it! LOL  If it would snow everywhere except the roads, sidewalks and driveways, I wouldn't mind a bit! 😁  Unfortunately, I don't see that happening any time soon.........

Today, as the header reads, I'll be talking about a primer by Soap & Glory.

It's called, One Heck of a Blot, primer.  I was intrigued that Soap & Glory had made such a product, so I thought, why not?  I'll give it a go.

When applying this primer to my face, it has a very cooling and moisturizing feel to it.  I love the way it makes my skin feel initially, but I can't say as though I find that it truly works well as an actual primer.  I feel like it's more of a moisturizer than anything because it absorbs right into my skin.

It claims to make your pores look smaller and to control shine all day while reducing redness in your skin.  Again, for me personally, I only find it to be more of a moisturizer which is why I don't hate the product, I just don't feel that it does what it claims it can do, at least not on my skin in particular.

Have YOU tried this product?  If so, let me know your thoughts.  Did it work on your skin?

Happy Hump Day!

Pia

No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...