Saturday, December 17, 2016

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water ~ Waterproof ...............

Happy Saturday December 17, 2016!!



Ahhhhhh........... A day to sleep in and enjoy time off from work!  💤

Today's item we're discussing is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water in Waterproof formula.

Micellar water has been all the rage these past few months, so, like many others, I jumped on the bandwagon to see what all the hype was about.  I chose the waterproof formula as I mostly wear waterproof mascara. (I'll share my favorite one with you tomorrow!!)

I've gone through 2 bottles of this formula so far, so that tells you I really like it! LOL  It's gentle on my eyes, doesn't cause any stinging and really clears off the waterproof mascara I wear.  I don't know exactly what micelles are, but I do know they work and I don't have to rub and re-rub to get the makeup off.  It also doesn't dry out my skin.  This product is a win-win for me! 😁


Have YOU tried this product?  If so, what has your experience been?  Would you recommend it to a friend?  I know I certainly do!

Enjoy your Saturday!

Pia

No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...