Friday, December 9, 2016

L'Oreal Pro Glow Foundation.........

Happy December 9th!


Now.............. Please don't get me wrong.  I LOVE many L'Oreal products and I REALLY wanted to love this foundation.  Alas.......... I DO NOT........ 😔

This is the L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation.  The original formulation of this foundation was a no go for me as well.  The original was very drying on my skin and just didn't work.

I was so excited when the Pro-Glow formula came out!  I thought, FINALLY!  This will be more moisturizing for my skin and not drying.

I tried it for a couple of weeks and was thinking I was liking it at first.  Then I noticed my face began breaking out.  I rarely break out anymore, so initially I wondered what was happening.  I was watching a review from Tati on YouTube.  She remarked that this foundation was making her break out.  It was one of those 'duh' moments for me! LOL  I thought, THAT'S got to be my issue, so I discontinued using it and sure enough, my face cleared up.

I'm not quite sure what's in the ingredients of this product that began making me break out, but I've learned the hard way that this formulation is a no go for me as well. 😥

Their powder, on the other hand, is a true winner for me!
In my opinion, this powder makes my skin look amazing!  It also keeps me matte and I appreciate that.  It's definitely a thumbs up from me!  👍

More tomorrow!

Pia

No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...