Christmas continues...........
Here is the Makeup Revolution I 💜 Makeup ~ Naked Chocolate palette! It retails for only $14.39!
Don't let the inexpensive price fool you. The colors in this palette are awesome. they are so pigmented and last all day. Believe me..... you WON'T regret this purchase!! 😁
Here are the swatches from their website ( www.tambeauty.com ).
I'm very excited to get even more of these palettes. If this palette is any indication of the quality of the others they offer, I want them all! LOL
More Christmas to come!!
Pia
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Place Waiting in Hell..........
A Place Waiting in Hell ........... Hello all! You came here and see the title and a picture of flames and think "WOAH! What spicine...
-
I received my October 2014 Ipsy Bag!! Want to see my video on it? Go to: http://youtu.be/XvAtmsCa_xQ?list=UUoK2T4LBzptiMcqfoEE...
-
"It's All Good" Is it? Is it TRULY 'All Good'? I know, I know, you're saying 'quit yer babbling and state w...
-
First off, have you ever looked at a word so long you wonder if it's spelled correctly, where it even came from or maybe even forget w...
No comments:
Post a Comment