Sunday, December 18, 2016

Covergirl ~ Super Sizer Mascara ~ Waterproof

Happy Sunday Morning December 18, 2016!!

One week from today is Christmas!!  Woot Woot!  Do you have big plans or are you spending a nice quiet holiday at home?  I'll be going in several directions.


Today's item of discussion is the Covergirl Super-Sizer Mascara in the waterproof formula.  This is my ride or die mascara!!


If you've never tried it before, I strongly suggest you do.  Compared to other high-end mascaras, I find this drugstore mascara to top them all!  It has a rich, black color and stays all day with NO flaking or smudging.  I also sometimes wear contacts and this formula doesn't bother my eyes with my contacts in.  The Garnier Micellar Water we discussed yesterday definitely removes this mascara when you're ready to remove it.

**Helpful Tip**
One thing I've discovered lately that really helps to lengthen my eyelashes with the mascara is to flick my eyelashes while holding the mascara wand still instead of moving the mascara wand.  I'll do a video for this in the near future.  I find that it makes my lashes appear even longer and helps them to curl up more.  Give it a go and let me know if it works for you too!

Tomorrow is Monday again, but let's not dwell on that.  Let's get excited about a fun time with family and friends this weekend as we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior!

Christmas is coming soon!

Pia












No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...