Monday, December 26, 2016

Favorite YouTubers!! ..................................

Happy Monday Morning??  LOL
December 26, 2016

I think having a happy Monday morning could be an oxymoron! 😊😊😊😊😊


MY FAVORITE YOUTUBERS............ 


Do YOU watch any YouTube?  A couple of years ago it wasn't the norm for me, but now it's a DAILY thing.  I don't have a tv in my bedroom, so I watch YouTube videos on my iPad to lull me to sleep.  

I've made several of my own videos, but I've been super laxed this year about it and I really want to get back in the saddle.  I can't really say WHY I stopped......... burnt out, lazy, ...... I don't know.  I LOVE to make them, but I've just taken a break.

I love watching Alfie Deyes, aka #Pointless Blog.  He does daily vlogging to his 3.7 MILLION subscribers with his girlfriend, another favorite YouTuber of mine...........
Zoe Sugg, aka #Zoella.  They're  a cute couple who are positive and seem to have fun together with their pup Nala the pug and their 2 guinea pigs.  I just love positive people.  They're not perfect and no one is, but it's just refreshing to see them live a positive, happy life.  It's amazing that she has over 10 MILLION subscribers!  I'm listening to her 3rd book, Girl Online Going Solo.  I'm hoping she does another one, but we'll have to wait and see.

Another of my favorites is #Tati aka #GlamLifeGuru.  She buys some ridiculously expensive makeup to give over 2 MILLION subscribers the low down on whether or not it's truly worth the price.  She and her boyfriend James have some cute interactions together with their pup Puka. 

A favorite of mine that I started watching when she had about 190,000 subscribers is Bunny Meyer, aka #Grav3yardgirl. 
She now has over 7 MILLION subscribers!  She does unboxings, makeup reviews, "Does This Thing Really Work?", and more.  She's a positive roll model for all ages.  Having been bullied earlier in her life, she knows how it feels and is an encourager to all those going through tough seasons in their lives.  Her love, Dogman, sometimes makes an appearance in her videos.  She doesn't like lip gloss and loves eccentric platform shoes as well as shopping at thrift stores.  I love her humor and positivity. 

Have you heard of #Eleventhgorgeous?  They have over 1.7 MILLION subscribers!
These two sisters could almost pass for twins.  They're humorous in their unboxings and shopping hauls and play well off of each other.  Their hubbies may make an appearance, but only on rare occasions.  Their sweet spirits are very uplifting and positive.  They now also have a new online clothing store called Madison and Mallory.  Way to go girls!

These are just a FEW of the YouTubers I watch.  It beats watching the depressing news on tv.  I'm all about positivity and peace in life and these YouTubers have it!  I also love that, for the most part, the swearing is minimal if at all.  One of my pet peeves is listening to someone swear with every other word that comes out of their mouth.  It's not as cool as they may think it is.  I admire those that film a clean show.  THANK YOU!!

What YouTubers do YOU watch?  Share them.  I'm always looking for more positive people to watch.

Off to watch YouTube!

Pia
























 

No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...