Friday, December 23, 2016

The Eve of Christmas Eve............... BoxyCharm Subscription.............

Happy Friday December 23, 2016!!



Today is the Eve of Christmas Eve........... Any last-minute shoppers out there?  There's still time. 😃


Have you ever tried a subscription box before?  I've tried several and I think I've found one that I'm really enjoying.  It's BoxyCharm!

I'm the kind of girl who loves to get MAKEUP in a makeup subscription box and not all skin care.  I guess that's why I'm a makeup junkie/hoarder.  LOL

Many so-called makeup subscriptions give you more skin care or terrible smelling perfumes & nail polishes than I care to receive.  It's frustrating for me when I've filled out a questionnaire on the subscription website only to be disappointed that they've sent me EXACTLY what I DON'T WANT.  Has that ever happened to any of you? 

So far, BoxyCharm has been amazing.  I'll continue to post future boxes for you to see.  I hope the trend of great boxes continues!

What is YOUR favorite subscription box?  I'm always on the look out for new ones.

Makeup Junkie,

Pia










No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...