Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Merry Christmas ~ December 2016

Merry Christmas Month! 



I've got so many products to review, so I need to get going and let you know all the things I'm trying!

I'll do one or two per day each day until Christmas.  

I've wanted to try the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray and I've finally purchased it.  I've been using it for about a month.  I wasn't sure what all the hype was about, but now that I've had a chance to use it myself, I can see why.  It truly DOES keep my makeup set all day.  I love the fine mist from the pump.  AND, besides the great product itself, I LOVE the color of the packaging.  Purple is one of my favorites and it makes me happy seeing it on my makeup vanity.  It's one of the small things that makes me smile.

What makes you smile?  Ask yourself what that is and be sure to smile today.  

Please find something to enjoy in the days leading up to Christmas.  Don't let the holiday overwhelm you.  We sometimes forget the true reason for the season and get too caught up in the hub bub of it all.

Until tomorrow!

Pia

No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...