Tuesday, December 13, 2016

POREfessional Primer.............

Happy Tuesday December 13th!

Today's review is about Benefit's POREfessional Primer.

This primer has a slight skin tint to it and has a WONDERFUL smell.  Its light with floral notes.  It's great for filling in pores before putting on your foundation.  It's oil-free and helps your makeup stay where you put it with it's silky, lightweight feel.  Personally I feel it helps my foundation go on much more smoothly than without a primer.

While it has a high price-tag, Christmas time is a great opportunity to get this product in a  Christmas gift set which not only allows you to get it at a better price, but to also try out other great Benefit products as well!

There is a trial size and I believe that runs around $10 if you only want to try the primer.

We'll discuss another primer I've tried that I have mixed reviews on.  You'll have to come back tomorrow to find out what it is!

Primed and Ready!

Pia


No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...