Saturday, December 10, 2016

Kat Von D ........ Lolitta.........

Happy December 10th!!!

Only 15 more days until the big day.  I've considered many times to wait to have Christmas until AFTER the holiday to get gifts at a fraction of the price when all the stores are in a mad rush to get rid of the Christmas items in preparation for Valentine's day.  💜  I haven't done that yet, but it's a possibility for the future!! LOL




Today's review is on the Kat Von D liquid lipstick Lolitta.............

Right now this is my ride or die liquid lipstick!!

I put on a layer of lip liner by Rimmel in the color 018 Addiction... all over my lips before putting on the liquid lipstick.

These 2 colors go together beautifully and the combination doesn't leave my lips feeling dry at all.  I feel as though the color goes with most anything.  It's my lips but better!! 😁 👄

I know this lipstick is sold out a lot of the time due to it's popularity, but if you have a chance to get it, go for it!  It's a beautiful chestnut rose that looks great on most anyone!

Have a great remainder of your day!

Pia

No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...