Thursday, December 8, 2016

Milani Christmas.......

Happy December 8th!

It's a Milani Christmas!

I've been wanting to try this Milani 2 in 1 Conceal + Perfect Foundation since it first came out.  I finally gave it a go and LOVE it!  If you're looking for a light coverage foundation, this one is NOT for you.  It's more of a full-coverage foundation.

In all truth and honesty, I purchased the wrong shade for my skin.  It has quite a bit of yellow in it, but I've made it work.  I'll be getting a shade that's more suitable for me.

The packaging is GREAT!  It's in a glass bottle with a pump.  Personally, I feel that any foundation that is packaged in a glass bottle is a better product just because it's not absorbing anything from plastic packaging.   It's probably just my mind, but that's my feeling.

I know that some people aren't a fan of this foundation, but for my skin, it's great.  I'm kind of combination skin.  I'm oily in my T zone and drier on my cheeks.  Whatever it consists of, it works well for me.

If you have an opportunity to try it, please do.  It's not expensive (around $10) and doesn't make me break out like another foundation I tried.  That will be in tomorrow's blog.

#MilaniConcealAndPerfect  #LoveThisFoundation

Pia



No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...