Sunday, December 25, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Peace.............


Merry Christmas Everyone!!  

I hope that your day is as special as you are! 

We're close to the end of 2016.  It's been quite a year.  I'm sure we're all thankful it's coming to a close.  Today is a day to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, spend time with friends and family enjoying a wonderful meal together whatever it may be. 






Each year for the past several years, I've purchased an ornament with the year on it.  This year I found a beautiful silver snowflake with small crystals in it at Hobby Lobby.  This picture doesn't do it justice!!

And this is my tree where I've hung that snowflake ornament.  My tree skirt says "Peace" as well as a couple of my tree ornaments.  I lived too many years without peace and now that I've found it, it's extremely important to me.

Tomorrow I'm going to continue the daily blog with some of my YouTuber favorites!!

May you be blessed and filled with peace on this 2016 Christmas!!

All my love,

Pia 💜💜💜💜



























No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...