Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Did Someone Say Chocolate? Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer ............................ And maybe a little Hoola?

Happy Hump Day December 21, 2016!






I should have posted this picture when we discussed the Covergirl Super Sizer Mascara! LOL



As we draw closer to Christmas, there's something else I enjoy.............. CHOCOLATE!  And what's better is when your MAKEUP smells like chocolate!!  Today we're talking about the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer. 






This is something I use daily, not only for bronzing, but for contouring.  It's a great way to boost your mood in the morning to smell chocolate!!  I love the tone of this bronzer as well as the fact that it's COMPLETELY matte.  For me personally, I don't care for bronzers that have shimmer in them, unless you're going to use it on your body to add some color and glistening. 



Another bronzer that runs a close second for me is Benefit's Hoola Bronzer.

I enjoy the Hoola, and I know the packaging is unique to Benefit, but I would rather have this product in a compact the way that the chocolate soleil is.  It just gets aggravating at times when you're in a hurry and go to close the box and one of the sides gets caught inside and you end up struggling with it when you really don't have time.  I also wish it smelled of chocolate, not gonna lie! LOL


What is YOUR favorite bronzer?  Do you use separate products to contour vs bronze?  If so, what do you use?


My name is Pia and I'm a Chocoholic!  Hi Pia!

LOL,

Pia



















No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...