Monday, December 19, 2016

L'Oreal Lineur Intense Eyeliner.....................

Happy Monday December 19, 2016!!



While it IS another Monday, I can't think of a better way to start out the week than by sharing with you my FAVORITE eyeliner.  It's the L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner!! 

I cannot begin to tell you how many of these I've gone through over the years.  It's an intense black liner that stays with me all day.  I've tried so many other liners, from felt tip pens, to markers, to hard pencils and nothing works for me the way this liner does.  I know I've used this phrase a LOT this Christmas, but it truly IS my RIDE OR DIE liner. 

Many people tout about felt tip liners and how easy they are to use, etc...., but not me.  I find that they skip and drag on my eyes, but this liquid eyeliner applies smoothly and I use it daily.  I've also tried other liquid eyeliners.  None compare to this one and as long as L'Oreal continues to make it, I will continue to buy it.

What's YOUR favorite eyeliner and why?

Happy lining!

Pia

No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...