Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve!! Happy Planners.........................

Happy Saturday December 24, 2016




It's Christmas Eve!  Are you excited?  I'm happy that I've kept my promise for a daily review blog of different things in my life.  It's a Christmas Miracle!! LOL

Today's blog is about planning using the Mambi Happy Planner!  This is something I've been doing for over a year and I really love it!  I not only mark down meetings and bills, but also life events and I enjoy decorating it.

I'm a very visual person, so seeing lots of color and making the pages cute, makes me smile. 😄


Here is a sample of one week I've done.  I absolutely love shopping for washi tape and stickers.  If you would have told me a year and a half ago I'd be doing this, I may have called you crazy.  I didn't even know WHAT washi tape was!! LOL  Now, I truly enjoy it all.







These are just a few of the washi tapes and stickers I've purchased.  If I were to show you all that I have, you might pass out! LOL  I purchased these at the Dollar Tree.

There are many Facebook pages for people who love to plan and who enjoy printing & cutting out your own stickers.  There are also many Etsy shops that sell pre-printed and pre-cut stickers for convenience. 



Here is an order I purchased previously from #CricketPaperCo .  Love all the colors, shapes and designs! 


Here's another order I purchased from #PlannerAddictsCo .  I have guinea pigs and I loved the 'Clean Cage' stickers!!  They're all so adorable!

Do YOU decorate a planner?  How do you decorate yours?  Do you use separate ones for personal and business or combine it all in one?  Tell me how you arrange yours.

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!

Pia








No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...