Monday, December 12, 2016

Shop Miss A ............. Cool Website!

Happy Monday December 12th!

It's another day in paradise.................... maybe? LOL

As promised, I wanted to share with you an amazing site where everything is $1.00!!!  You're probably asking yourself what you could possibly get for your beauty needs for only $1.00, but I promise you, there's PLENTY to choose from.

https://www.shopmissa.com/

When you arrive at this website, you will see that they have cosmetics, jewelry, hair accessories, charms and more!

I've ordered from them several times and have enjoyed most everything.  Please keep in mind that not everything is going to be spectacular due to the price point, but many items are definitely worth it!

I have tried some of the jewelry and I find that the necklaces, if worn on the bare skin vs over a turtleneck, can discolor your skin in time.  It's just something to remember if you decide to try the jewelry.

There are just far too many products for me to list.  You'll just need to check them out yourself.

Happy Shopping!!  💖

Pia

No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...