Tuesday, December 20, 2016

L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer................

Happy Tuesday December 20, 2016!!

Are you cooking a turkey for Christmas?  If it's quite large, be sure to set it out in plenty of time to thaw! 
Today we're going to discuss another new favorite of mine.......... It's the L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer pencil.  See......... I told you there are a LOT of other L'Oreal products I enjoy!!  😎








I've tried several brow pencils this past year and have found this one to be simply amazing!  The color is spot on and lasts the whole day. 

Personally, I've tried some of the brow powders/waxes, and they're just not for me.  Some people absolutely love them, so I'll leave them for them to purchase. ;)  I prefer a good pencil and this also has a nice spooley on the end.  Its handy to brush through the brows.  I brush through them once before applying the pencil and again after to help make them look more natural.

What is YOUR favorite way to do your brows or do you leave them naturally the way they are?  I never used to do my brows until about a year ago.  I found that it added so much to my makeup look, more defined and put together and now I do my brows daily.

Brows on Fleek!

Pia




















No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...