Friday, December 16, 2016

BH Cosmetics ~ Carli Bybel Palette.................

Happy FRIDAY December 16, 2016!!

We actually made it to another Friday!  Can you believe it?  I always get excited because it means the weekend is just around the corner.

I love to stay home, snuggle up on the couch under a blanket and watch tv in front of my fireplace.  (It's electric, so I even have a remote for it!  Booyah!)  I shut off all the lights except for the Chrismas tree lights and the tv and just enjoy.

What's your favorite weekend thing to do?

Today we're going to talk about the BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel palette.  I just ordered this not too long ago.  I enjoy her YouTube videos and have enjoyed other BH Cosmetics so I thought I'd give it a whirl.


(Please note, these are not my picture swatches.)


I have mixed reviews on this palette.  The colors are beautiful with great pigmentation!  But I definitely smell an odd odor from the palette.  I'm not sure if it's coming from the shadows or the packaging, but it's not pleasant.  Thankfully it's not overpowering.  I just smell something when I lift the palette to use it.  Maybe I'm just crazy? LOL

When I first dipped my eye shadow brush into this palette, it dusts up immediately.  While I'm able to pick up product on my brush, there is a lot of powder left in the pan as well.  Many different palettes have this type of scenario.  I just wanted you to know what to expect should you decide to order it.

There are 10 eye shadows and 4 highlight colors in this palette.  I've actually used some of the highlighters on my eyes as well.  Always remember to step out of the box and try something unconventional.  Just because it says it's a highlighter, doesn't mean it can't be used as a shadow and vice versa.

The price point is normally $20, but right now it's on sale for $14.50.  I've only used these shadows with a primer on my lids before applying and they last all day.

Enjoy the Weekend!!

Pia


No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...