Saturday, December 10, 2016
BoxyCharm ~ December!! ...... SNEAK PEEK.........
Happy December 10th, 2016......
Today you're getting 2 blog posts because I really wanted to share what arrived last night in the mail! My December BoxyCharm box arrived and I am ABSOLUTELY EXCITED! THIS is what subscription boxes should be like!
This box contains #ButterLondon , #PureCosmetics , #BeautyForReal , #OfraCosmetics , and #ThriveCausmetics !!!
In a day or two I'll post swatches and thoughts about the colors of the products in this box. I just couldn't wait that long to share what was IN the box. LOL I'm like a kid at Christmas! I should have saved it, wrapped it and put it under the tree for myself, but I'm not that patient to wait.
Did YOU get a BoxyCharm box this month? If you did, let me know what was in YOUR box too!
Excited to swatch.......
Pia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Place Waiting in Hell..........
A Place Waiting in Hell ........... Hello all! You came here and see the title and a picture of flames and think "WOAH! What spicine...
-
I received my October 2014 Ipsy Bag!! Want to see my video on it? Go to: http://youtu.be/XvAtmsCa_xQ?list=UUoK2T4LBzptiMcqfoEE...
-
"It's All Good" Is it? Is it TRULY 'All Good'? I know, I know, you're saying 'quit yer babbling and state w...
-
First off, have you ever looked at a word so long you wonder if it's spelled correctly, where it even came from or maybe even forget w...

No comments:
Post a Comment