Tuesday, January 3, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! And Boudreaux's Butt Paste.................

OH MY GOSH!  HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

I hope you're having a great start to the new year since it's only day 3.  

A friend of mine is very sad today as he and his wife will be putting down their beloved dog.  She's been quite ill and I have to say that it's one of the HARDEST decisions anyone has to make.  

Some say, 'It's ONLY a dog'...... In the broad spectrum of things, that's true.  It's not a human being, but just the same, they become part of your family.  Dogs (or any pet) are so excited to see you when you arrive home, love to play with you and hang out with you and only want love and food in return.  They don't try to use and abuse you the way some people try to.  And when it comes down to having to make such a difficult decision, the heart just aches.  Sending my love and prayers to my friends during this difficult time.  NOT a nice way to start out the new year for sure.



On another note...............

Many of you probably read the title of this blog and saw Boudreaux's Butt Paste and thought................................. "What the heck is THIS all about?".  Well.......................

Towards the end of 2016 I ended up with a heat rash under my right breast.  It was TERRIBLY PAINFUL.  I kept looking on YouTube for a solution, something I could do at home to help myself because at the rate it was going, I was going to be headed to the hospital.  

I found this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7SlNlovX0E (She does not use the same product that I've used, but gave me the idea and I wanted to give credit where credit is due! Thanks!)

She explained that she used a diaper rash ointment.  I could hardly believe I hadn't thought of that!!  DUH ME! LOL

So............ off to the store I went and found this:
I purchased the maximum strength Boudreaux's Butt Paste.  I was going to get the original, but I decided on the maximum strength due to the severity of my rash.

I took it home, washed underneath my breast, applied a layer of the paste and covered it with a thin wash cloth and put on my sports bra.  Almost IMMEDIATELY it gave me relief.  It has Zinc Oxide as the main ingredient which helps to dry out the area.  It says it "Starts Healing On Contact" and they're SOOOOOOOOOOOO right!

I'm sure this may have been a bit much of a TMI day for some of you, but I just HAD to post about it in hopes that it would help someone else who is in pain.

I'm not 100% healed yet, but about 80% of the way.  It was $5 at Dollar General for a small tube which is so much cheaper than a doctor visit.

Please don't get me wrong!  I, in no way, am against doctors!  God put them here in order to help us and they've helped me MANY times.  I'm just one of those who grew up learning to do what you can for yourself at home first for minor things and if you don't get better you seek medical attention. Please be sure to go to your doctor if you have any major symptoms of any kind!

Anyhoo................ Hope you have a great day and we'll chat again soon!

Pia

























No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...