Thursday, January 5, 2017

Beautycon Box ~ Winter 2016-2017...................... Dulce Candy..........

Good Morning Everyone!

The sun is shining and although the temperatures are bitter this morning, it's still a beautiful day!!

I have to say that I really enjoy a good beauty box subscription and one of them came last night.  As you can see by the title of this blog, yes, it's the Beautycon Box Winter edition.


The curated by Dulce Candy and has MANY GREAT items inside!

In the near future I'll be going through each item and give my thoughts/reviews.

I've only received this box a short time, but I feel this one, by far, has been the best!

This is a seasonal box.  The Cost: $35.99 a box (ships once a quarter)

As you can see by the spoiler picture above, many items are FULL-Sized!  You definitely get more than your money's worth in these boxes.

Stay tuned for my reviews.

Sayonara!

Pia























No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...