Tuesday, January 10, 2017

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Foundation........... Color 304...........

Happy Tuesday Everyone!  January 10, 2017

There's a NEW foundation in town and it's made by one of my favorite companies, L'Oreal.  It's the Infallible Total Cover Foundation.  I purchased it in the color 304, Natural Buff.  This color matches me pretty close.


I've been testing out this foundation for a few days now.  So far, it hasn't made me break out, which was not the case with the L'Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Foundation.  That one, for whatever reason, made me break out terribly.  Once I discontinued use, my skin cleared up. 

This formula is a very thick and borderline mousse type consistency.  I've applied it with both a makeup sponge (the one by #RealTechniques)

and also with a blending brush by #MakeupGeek. 



While both work well, my choice for this foundation is the brush.  Why?  Because I feel as though I can blend this foundation out more quickly with the brush as it dries VERY quickly.  You don't have much time to mess around.  You need to put it where you want it and be done.

It does have nice coverage, but I would consider it a bit more like medium to full coverage.  I could probably get by without using a concealer, but I'm a diehard and will probably always use concealer! LOL

I've heard that for some it oxidizes on their skin.  I haven't noticed it doing that on me.  If it has, it's only been slight.

I'll be doing a video in the near future to discuss the product.

Also, for upcoming blogs and videos, I've just received my Allure Beauty Box and also my winter Beautycon Box!!  Pictures will be on the way soon!

Have YOU tried this foundation?  What has been your experiences with it? 

I'm giving it a 1 thumb up rating.  Why not 2, you ask?  Just because it dries so quickly and doesn't give much work time with the product, otherwise I'd give it 2!!









Sayonara!























No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...