Tuesday, January 3, 2017

One More Post Today............ Let's Try To Make Our World A Better Place To Live In.........

Hi Gang!

While I thought I was done blogging today, it's just been so strong on my heart this afternoon to post one more time.

Let's face facts......We ALL have issues.  I don't care what color you are, what race you are, what body size you are, how tall or short you are or how young or old you are.  WE ALL HAVE ISSUES.

While this is true, it doesn't mean that we can't or shouldn't still put our best foot forward and try to make today better.

Have you heard the saying, "Hurting people hurt people"?  Painfully enough, it's very true.  Some people who are having issues in their lives, no matter how small or how large, can sometimes be resentful of others who have been blessed with something they themselves haven't been.  "Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours shine any brighter."  That's another wonderful saying and so very true.  Remember, we're ALL blessed, just in different ways. 

While you may have a million dollars and I may be dirt poor, it doesn't give me the right to bad mouth you.  Bad mouthing you DOESN'T fill my pockets with money AND it makes ME look bad because I'm not being a person of integrity.

I may post a picture of some beautiful flowers on FaceBook that I've received.  It doesn't give you the right to talk ill of me because you didn't get flowers and it isn't going to make someone run out and buy you flowers because of it. 

I think today's society has forgotten what it's like to JUST BE NICE and to be HAPPY FOR ONE ANOTHER.   I see it all the time and hear stories almost daily of these types of situations happening.

For 2017, let's ALL try to be nicer, to speak life and love into others, to be happy for people when good things happen in their lives and to be a source of support when things aren't going so well.  Trust me, you reap what you sow.  If you sow bitterness, you will reap bitterness.  If you sow anger, you'll reap anger.  But if you sow kindness and love, you'll reap kindness and love.

He who sows iniquity will reap sorrow, And the rod of his anger will fail.

 James 3:18
Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.

One other old saying is, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.".

 Philippians 4:8 [Full Chapter]

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

Let's try to make our world a better place to live in and be kind to one another.  Open a door for someone; tell someone they look nice; bake a treat for a neighbor; send a card to someone you haven't spoken to in a while.........

These are just a few things, but I know you'll definitely think of more.

Sayonara,
Pia











No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...