Wednesday, January 25, 2017

This Is Us............. Who Else Loves This Show? WARNING: SPOILERS!!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!


How many of you are following This Is Us on Tuesday nights?  This is one series that I've really found myself enjoying.

Because they flip/flop back and forth between the present and the past, you really need to be paying attention.

***  SPOILER ALERT ***  IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED LAST NIGHT'S EPISODE, YOU MAY NOT WANT TO READ ANY FURTHER!


Speaking on a personal level, I can relate to Kate with having weight issues.


While I've never gone to a camp for weight loss, I have considered going to one taught by Geneen Roth, but the expense of the camp and the travel is just too expensive for me.  But I do believe that it's a mental thing, that we have to get down to the root of why we eat the way we do before we know how to fix it.

This camp is not only going to potentially help Kate to deal with underlying issues, but she's also going to have some tests on her relationship with Toby.




Here's the new guy....... Duke, I believe...... who is strongly attracted to Kate, looks into her eyes and tells her "This is going to happen"...........   She vehemently denies anything will ever happen. We'll just have to wait and see!



Randall's dad has decided to stop his chemo treatments and wants to make the most of his last days including asking Randall to teach him how to drive.


Kevin has a 'guys' talk with Toby about love and ends up paying a visit to his ex-wife...........






This was just a quick synopsis of last night's episode.  Even though I'm enjoying the love story between Kate and Toby, I'm wondering what's going to happen with Kate and Duke.  It definitely is keeping it interesting!!



LOTS of things going on in this episode, so if you haven't watched it, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???  I haven't told you everything. 


If you don't have 'On Demand' or a DVR, not to fear.  Simply go to www.nbc.com and you'll be able to watch the full episode. 

Let me know YOUR thoughts on what you think of this show.

I pray that you're healthy, that you're happy, that you're safe, and most importantly I pray that you have P-E-A-C-E in your life!

Until we meet again my friends, have a great remainder of your week!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...