Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Just A Talking Head...................

Good Morning Gang! 

I hope you're all having a great day today!  The sun is shining here and I hope it is where you are too!

I had a disturbing dream the other night, but God gave me the meaning behind it.  I will try to share it with you to the best of my remembrance.  It was horrifying and later I'll tell you why I believe that it was.

I don't know if you dream very often, but I do and so many of my dreams feel so real!  I dream in color and it's usually in the version of a type of 'story line' (for lack of a better way to describe it) vs being just blips of different situations.

*** TRIGGER ALERT ***  If you are sensitive, this story may not be for you.  I'm trying NOT to make it any more graphic than necessary.

There was this huge barn or building and it seemed to be a court house of sorts yet the back room that I had to check on looked like the back calf pen I used to feed calves in when I was a kid.  

In this place, people who had committed heinous crimes were sent for judgement.  They would be hung (like in the wild west days) until dead, but their necks didn't snap.  They were left to slowly die.  The two, in particular that I had to check on nightly before locking up, were two females.  What they had done to deserve this sentence wasn't clear to me.  I HATED going in to have to check to be sure they were there and to turn off the lights before locking the door behind me, but it was my job.  After a few days of hanging there they hadn't passed away and someone came in and decapitated them, but their heads were still in the noose.  They kept telling me that they were going to get me......that it was all my fault....... to be watching my back......... and on and on and on.....  I was so terrified that I didn't shut the lights off, nor did I lock the door.  I just ran.

This dream happened this past Sunday night.  I woke up yesterday remembering the dream, but not sure of it's meaning.  It wasn't until last night while I was getting ready for bed that the Lord revealed to me that they were 'Just talking heads'......... that they talked on and on, threatening and trying to get into my mind, but they were merely HEADS and couldn't touch me or do anything to me.  He used the severity of the dream to get my attention!  He told me that there are many people out in the world like this as well as the devil himself, trying to talk and talk and talk to get into our minds, threatening us, belittling us, terrorizing us...........but they're only talking heads that are unable to do anything but talk big.  

Now, I feel the need to make something clear here.  You should ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings!  If someone is actually threatening you, take things seriously and take appropriate action!!  

What I'm more referring to here is just when people, or the devil, try to manipulate you in your mind.  They say things to try to get you to think irrationally or try to make you think your problems are bigger than they actually are, or the negative thoughts that you're unworthy, too fat, too thin, not smart enough, not pretty enough, not handsome enough, etc.............  Always remember that it's just a 'talking head' that has NO power to control you.  Tune those negative thoughts out, as if they're just saying "Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah........", so that you're not hearing what they're saying.  I hope that makes sense.

It was a horrible dream, but it certainly got my attention and God helped me to understand very strongly of the deception that is in this world.  That there are creeps out there who will try to convince you things are right that you KNOW are wrong.  They'll try to oversell themselves to you.  They'll do whatever it takes to manipulate you to see their way.  

Have YOU ever had a crazy dream?  Were you able to decipher the meaning behind it?  If you have, tell me about them!  So many dreams I've had have left me guessing, but this one was revealed to me and I'm so thankful for that!  

I pray that you're healthy, happy, safe and I pray that you have P.E.A.C.E in your life!

Until we meet again my friends, have a terrific Tuesday!

Love,



































No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...