Monday, October 23, 2017

Trust.............. When it's broken....................

Happy Monday!



If you're a human being living on this earth, there's a very good chance you've experienced broken trust with someone.  It could be with a parent, a sibling, a spouse, a significant other, a friend...........

The sad part is that once trust is broken it's extremely difficult to trust that person again.  They can tell you repetitively that they've changed or they'll never do 'it' (whatever IT is) again..... Then IT happens AGAIN.................

My trust issue today is with someone who (I believe I may have mentioned in a previous blog) follows women on Facebook without friending them............ I find it very frustrating and creepy.  (You say you're interested in me, yet you feel the need to follow other women..........................................)

"I'm trying to be better....................I really DO care about you............................ blah, blah, blah, blah, blahhhhhhhhh......"

Why am I saying these things or talking about them today?  Because I've wanted so desperately to believe this person, but yet again I've been let down.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm no perfect duck by any means.  I'm not trying to sound that way at all.  It's just that after giving so many chances (over a year's worth), I thought maybe things would actually change.  They have not as I've evidenced as early as this morning (just moments ago).  

I find it very challenging to let go and move on.  It's especially difficult when there are family members involved that are cared about as well.  If you have trust issues with a significant other or friend, you've no doubt met their family and they've met yours.  You may have grown to care a great deal about those family members, but when there's broken trust and you know you need to move on with your life and try to find someone who will actually be true to you, it can be difficult because parting doesn't only consist of you and the other person.  It involves family members too.  It's kind of like mourning a death...... it's just that it's the death of a relationship.  It's not an actual death, but it's just as painful and sometimes even more painful because you still see the other person and their family around...........................

I know I come here with some pretty heavy topics.  The reason I do is because life can definitely be messy.  It's not all sunshine and roses all the time.  I will, however, post some more uplifting things in the days to come.  It won't be all doom and gloom.........LOL

Just remember that you are wonderful and you deserve better than someone constantly lying to you.  You deserve to have people in your life whom you can trust beyond a shadow of a doubt.  

We all make mistakes, that's a given, but when the mistake is made repetitively....................... it just gets OLD.    

Pull up your boot straps and take a new step in a positive direction in finding those people who are trustworthy and lovable!  

I pray that you're healthy, happy, safe, and I pray that you have P.E.A.C.E in your life!  Until we meet again my friends, have an awesome week!!

Love,




















No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...