Saturday, September 14, 2024

Living & Learning.............

 


I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!  I know I'm working on that myself. 

Each day that we live, we learn new things.  Depending on the situation, it could be learning how something works, learn that the lyrics you THOUGHT were the right ones to your favorite song are NOT correct 🤣, we sometimes learn of someone's passing or someone's birth, or you could learn life lessons.

Many times in life we come to a crossroad where we have to make a choice.  

Will I sleep in today or watch tv?

Will I go out for breakfast or cook something myself?

Will I get dressed or will I remain in my pj's?

Will I take the new job or remain at my current one?

Should I go to the party, or should I stay home?

Should I buy the new vehicle or continue to love the one that's paid for?

These are only a small portion of crossroads we interact with in life.

Sometimes the crossroads of others can have an effect on our own lives too.  The biggest thing to remember is that regardless of what WE feel the other person should or shouldn't do, the point is, it's THEIR choice, NOT yours.  

THEY have to be comfortable and confident in their decisions just as you do with your own decisions.  You don't want someone else dictating which path you should take, so remember not to do that to others.  Just love them and support them with whatever path they may take.  

Is this HARD?  YES!  Sometimes it's downright painful because we may feel we can see a better way or the right path for that person.  Unless they're in danger, you need to learn to be still.  

I've been going through something similar as I'm an empath and many times feel like I have the right answer for someone's crossroad, but I'm learning to take a deep breath, remember it's not MY decision to make & just be a source of support, hoping the path they choose is for their best good.  

People come and go in our lives.  Some for a reason, some for a season and some for a lifetime.  Learning to let go of those who've entered your life for a season can be challenging as you may have thought they were there for a lifetime.  Wish them well, be thankful for the lessons you've learned from them, and continue to make the best decisions possible for you alone.

I pray that you're healthy, happy, safe......

& I pray you have PEACE in your life.

Until we meet again my friends, I'll catch you on the flip side!












No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...