Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas Has Come and Gone...........

Hi Gang!

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas 2017!

It's so hard to believe that Monday we'll enter into 2018.  

Today it's bitter cold here in Wisconsin.  We're at a balmy -16* with the wind chill.  We're under a wind chill advisory until noon tomorrow.  Oh the joys of living in Wisconsin! LOL


I was able to spend time with my kids and grandkids over the holidays which is always amazing.  No gifts can ever replace time with loved ones.  

If you can believe it, I've already seen pics of Valentine's Day candy in the stores before Christmas actually occurred.  While I understand that stores need to sell their products, they could at least wait until the current holiday has passed.

Now my next biggest decision is when to take down my Christmas Tree.  Considering the fact it's only been up a week and a half, I don't know. LOL I do enjoy the soft glow of the lights at night while I'm watching tv. Makes it feel a bit like a Norman Rockwell painting..........LOL


Of course, this is during the day, but hey, you get my meaning. LOL

I pray that you're healthy, happy, safe, and I pray that you have P.E.A.C.E. in your life.

Until we meet again my friends, have a great week and let me know what you plan to do to ring in the new year!  I plan on sleeping, just like I always do! LOL

Love,










No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...