Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!!!!!!


I'm going to be up front and tell you I did NOT stay awake to welcome in the new year. LOL  I slept and am totally ok with that fact! LOL

It's that time of year where people will be jumping on the dieting bandwagon, looking for the 'magical diet' or buying a gym membership with the hopes of 'New Year New Me'.  Will you?

I, myself, have tried this so many years and fail before the end of January hits. 

For me, I want to try to do something different this year.  I want to focus on learning to love myself more by treating myself better, especially verbally.  I have a tendency to beat myself up verbally.  If I heard two other people talking to each other the way I sometimes talk to myself, I wouldn't be able to handle it.  Therefore, my intention is to be more kind to myself this year.  

Another intention is to get deeper into God's Word.  I know that I've been slipping and I need to catch myself and dig in more and more often.  I've also been delving into the idea of Bible Journaling.  I'm looking into www.biblejournalingministries.com .  They have a website and Facebook page that seem to have a warm feel to them.  You may want to check them out as well.  They also do Bible studies and I like that idea as well.

If you have a free moment, share what you'll be doing differently in the new year.  I'd enjoy reading your comments.

I pray that you're healthy, happy, safe and I pray that you have P.E.A.C.E. in your life.

Until we meet again my friends, have a blessed week ahead!

Love,























No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...