Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Vision Board................

Hi Gang!

It's been a cloudy, cool day here in the hills of Wisconsin today.  I'm ready to go curl up on the couch and watch tv. LOL

Speaking of watching things............. I'm such a visual learner.  I guess you could call me one of the ones who needs a picture drawn for them to learn. LOL  That's ME!


It's almost the end of January, but I really want to do a Vision Board for 2018 before anymore of the year escapes me.

Have you ever done one?  If so, what types of things have you placed on your board?  I have an idea of placing pictures of what I'm working towards on the vision board instead of a check-list type of situation.  


This is kind of what I'm thinking of doing.  I guess I just need to jump right into one and it will be what it will be.  One for next year can only get even better.

Sometimes I think I procrastinate on doing things because I'm scared to goof something up because I don't know what I'm doing.  The only way to learn is to do and so I'l just do it!!

I'd love to see your vision board if you made one!

I pray that you're healthy, happy, safe and I pray that you have P.E.A.C.E. in your life.

Until we meet again, have a great night!

Love,



















No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...