Saturday, September 30, 2017

It's A New Day!

Hi Gang!



As predicted, a good night's sleep sure helped!  Was everything perfect?  No, but MUCH better.

I went out for brunch with one of my kids and had a great time catching up.  On the way home I got a text from my BF.  I stopped by to see him.  We talked and things are good. ;)

Like I've said in some of my YT videos, talking is such a good thing!  I don't know why I resist talking sometimes.  Talking to you guys here, or on YT or to friends and family in person, ALL helps!  I only share in hopes of help you know you're not alone.  Thanks for being there for me too!

I've been gone to a work convention this past week and just got home Thursday.  I had a great time while I was gone, but I'm so happy to be home.  Do you ever feel that same way?

While I was on the plane, I've been listening to a book referred by a friend on FB.  It's called 'You Are A Badass' by Jen Sincero.  I know the name may seem over the top, it's been a good listen for me.  I downloaded it from www.audible.com .  I'm better off listening to a book than reading, especially in a moving vehicle.  Reading in a vehicle makes me car sick, so listening helps!  I also listen while I'm cleaning my house.  This book is about giving you some self-confidence, which is what I need.  Her language can be a bit abrasive at times, but she definitely gets down to business.  

I'm not quite done with it yet.  I'm in chapter 22 of 28 right now.  I'll definitely be giving it a re-listen because I couldn't clearly hear all of it the best on the plane ride home due to people talking and the announcements.  

I'm one to read/listen to self-help books.  Yes, I also pray, but I also try to broaden my horizons with books as well.  Just being real. ;)

Anyhoo...... Just wanted you to know that today is a new day and it's a better day for me and hopefully a better day for you too!

Remember to tell the ones you love that you love them.  Give them a HUGE HUG.  Hugs release endorphins that lower your blood pressure, lowers your stress hormone called cortisol and makes you and the other person feel happy.  

I pray that you're healthy, happy, safe and I pray that you have P.E.A.C.E. in your life!!

Until we meet again my friends, have a great remainder of your weekend!!

Love,
























No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...