Friday, September 29, 2017

Rough day.......

Hi Gang!

I'm going to be transparent tonight.  I'm having a really hard day.  Being divorced is not an easy road. I'm thankful for being able to get out of my verbally abusive marriage, but now I'm an empty nester.  While I have my little dogs, they're not the same as being in a relationship with someone.

I've been in a relationship the past year, but he seems to love working on cars & has no time for me.  My hard day comes from sitting in my own muck. We all have to do that once in a while.  We're all human.

I sit & think about life & all the blessings I have & I'm very grateful.  I just never dreamed that I'd be at this age of my life & be alone.  While we can't depend on someone else to make us happy, you have to admit that if you have a significant other & it's a good relationship, it sure helps to get through life knowing you have someone to share your life with.

Anyhoo......

Please tell your special someone you love them.  Don't take love for granted.  Being without it is a lonely place.

Tomorrow is a new day & after a good night's sleep, things will look better in the morning.

I pray that you're healthy, happy, safe, & I pray that you all have P.E.A.C.E. in your life!

Until we meet again, know that I'm sending virtual {{{HUGS}}} to each & every one of you!!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...