Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!..........................

Hi Gang!

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!!!
I was a busy girl last night making a 'non-traditional' Thanksgiving meal of lasagna.




Although I enjoy a huge turkey and the fixins', my kids have many things going on for the holiday so we're improvising.  The most important thing is just getting together and spending time with each other, regardless of what the food is.

The kids are bringing the bread, salad and dessert.  Everyone is doing their part and a great time will be had by all!

Have you ever made a non-traditional Thanksgiving meal?  What did you make?

I just wanted to wish you all a very



I pray that you're healthy, happy, safe and I pray that you have P.E.A.C.E. in your life!

Until we meet again my friends, enjoy time with your loved ones.  Hug them and tell them how much they mean to you because time is fleeting.  I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love,



























No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...