Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Friendship.....................

Happy November Gang!! 


I can barely wrap my mind around the fact that Christmas is next month.  While I love Christmas, the advertising and product placement begins so early that I feel burned out by the time it gets here.  Am I the only one? 

Today's thought path is neither about November nor is it about Christmas.  It's about Friendship.  

We all need a friend that we can turn to in time of need whether we're going through a hardship or if we're rejoicing in something special.  We all have that desire to share with someone.  You know, when you just can't contain yourself because you're just ready to burst?

Have you ever just needed to have a good cry and needed someone to listen and be a voice of reason?  If you said 'no', you're no doubt lying to yourself.  Because I have the habit of over-analyzing things, I need that special friend once in a while for that very reason.  I think it's also helpful when that one friend is of the opposite sex.  It helps to see things from the other side of the fence.  It's also important for that friend to know you're also there for them as well.  

There are all varying layers of types of friends.  It can be a friend of a friend, aka 'casual acquaintance', a work friend that you spend time with daily not necessarily telling your deepest/darkest secrets to, a close friend of the same sex as you that you share many of those deep thoughts with, but sometimes you just need that friend of the opposite sex to ramble on to and get his or her perspective.



Some people think you can't be friends with someone of the opposite sex, but I sometimes think those are the best.

What are your thoughts on friends?  I know that a truly good friend is hard to come by.  

I pray that you're healthy, happy, safe, and I pray that you have P.E.A.C.E. in your life!

Until we meet again my friends, stay safe and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love,





















No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...