Sunday, November 12, 2017

Finding True Love.........

Happy Sunday Gang!

Today's thought path has me struggling a bit.  

When I look around at people in this life, I begin to wonder if there truly is true love out there...  With all the social media access, how can anyone be truly faithful?  How can anyone truly know that they're the 'one & only' in someone's life?

Being out in the dating world, I can tell you it's not easy.  It's painful when you're out on a date with someone & they always seem to be looking at all the other women around, whether they're in person or online.  It makes me feel insecure & that I'm not good enough.  I end up going home & crying.  As someone who doesn't have the best self esteem, those situations certainly don't help in any way.

I've seen so many couples divorce that I thought were happy.  I realize there are different scenarios for each situation, but I often wonder if social media is behind many cases.  People used to be married for the long haul.  Now, it seems as though people divorce as easy as changing clothes.  When there is abuse, a divorce is needed most times to stop the abuse.  But in other situations, people 'find' someone else.  But why are we out there looking?  Especially if there is no strife in the marriage?  Social media seems to make the grass look greener on the other side.  Many times it truly isn't, but the mind begins to fantasize about the other side.  People dream up a perfect life.  If they follow through, they only cause heartache to a multitude of people.  Divorce not only affects the couple, but also each & every person in their lives.....children, siblings, parents, co-workers, etc.... everyone is affected.  Many times, depending on the circumstances, sides are taken creating even more heartache.

Having gone through a divorce & a recent break-up, I fully understand the repercussions involved. And because of this, I sit & ponder whether TRUE love actually exists.  I teeter back and forth between continuing to be open to the possibility of love and just remaining single.  I know myself well enough to know that I'll no doubt continue to look, but whether it will happen remains to be seen.

If you have any words of wisdom, please feel free to share.  

I pray that you're healthy, happy, safe and I pray that you have P.E.A.C.E. in your life!

Until we meet again my friends, have a great week and I hope YOU can find love if you're looking.

Love,






No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...