Friday, November 3, 2017

Hollar.........................

Happy Friday Gang!!  



We made it through another week together!! Woot Woot!

This is just going to be a short blurb today.

A friend recently introduced me to a cool website.  Have you ever heard of www.hollar.com ?



This blog is definitely NOT sponsored in any way, shape or form.  I just wanted to share it with all of you.  They have a vast array of items.  I just received an order of puppy pads (for my 2 little pups when I'm gone for the day), some Revlon foundation and some JCat makeup primer.  

When you shop with them you get money off of future orders.

Here is some great info about Hollar:




The order I received yesterday was my second one from them.  My first order contained a pet bed for the boys and with my first purchase discount, I was able to get their bed for only $4!  I was totally stoked about that!  

You can get food, electronics, pet supplies, makeup and so much more.  You really should just check it out for yourself and let me know what you think!

I pray that you're healthy, happy, safe and I pray that you have P.E.A.C.E. in your life!

Until we meet again my friends, I hope you have a beautiful and blessed weekend.  Remember.......life is NOT a dress rehearsal.  Live your life now.  Don't wait!

Love,




















No comments:

Post a Comment

White Coat Syndrome..........

  WHITE COAT SYNDROME.......... I'm guessing it's mostly just me, right?  Does anyone else get anxiety even days prior to a doctor a...